No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 0.6 months to 2 years
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Manage organization’s website
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc
• Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
• Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
• Attend networking events and product launches.
• Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
• Work on SEO of the website pages.
• Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
• Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.